We believe that at the heart of design, should lie a genuine passion for creating with purpose and intention.
Kira and Kira is a multidisciplinary interior design house, based on the Gold Coast in Queensland. Our brand encompasses a retail showroom, interior design and styling services.
If you believe you would be a great fit for the Kira and Kira team, and you share a love and passion for thoughtful design, we would love to hear from you.
Current Available Positions:
Interior Designer | Full Time
A multidisciplinary interior design house, based on the Gold Coast in Queensland, the Kira & Kira brand encompasses a retail showroom and interior design and styling services.
Focusing on transforming both residential and commercial spaces, we thrive on the energy of collaboration and align ourselves with those who seek to push the boundaries, while our retail showroom offers an ideal space to connect with the community and impart our philosophy of supporting unique design talent.
Kira & Kira is offering a rare opportunity to join our family as a full-time dynamic Interior Designer, contributing to our expanding influence in this exciting industry.
The Kira & Kira team is on the hunt for an experienced Interior Designer to join our expanding team on a full-time, permanent basis (Mon-Fri).
As an integral part of our team, you will take charge of all incoming design inquiries, showcasing your expertise in delivering quality interior design proposals and comprehensive presentations to our clients. From initial inquiry through to project completion, you will collaborate closely with the client ensuring a first-class service tailored to their needs.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Consultations with clients
- Creation and design of mood boards
- Creation, design, and delivery of interior design presentations to clients
- Product sourcing
- Product selections
- Creation and delivery of itemised quotes and invoices
- Organisation of logistics for project installs including pickups, deliveries, on-site management and quality control
Our new team member will encompass:
- A passion for design and being a step ahead of current interior design trends
- Confidence in delivering proposals and client presentations
- Skills in project coordination, including the ability to liaise with consultants, contractors, suppliers and internally with our team
- Meticulous attention to detail and accuracy
- Advanced problem-solving, time management and organisational skills
- Excellence in collaboration with a “can do” attitude, and the ability to work well both in a team and independently
- Confidence in decision-making with a passion for both delivering and exceeding our customer’s expectations
What we’re looking for in our ideal candidate:
- Tertiary qualification in a related discipline (i.e. Diploma or Degree in Architecture, Interior Design or Building Design)
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role
- Experience with programs such as Revit, ArchiCAD, (or similar desirable)
- Experience in 3D modelling, rendering and floor plans
- Proficient in Canva, Sketch-up and Microsoft Office
- Proficient understanding of FFE, finishes scheduling and specifications
- Dynamic creative perception and the ability to think ‘outside the box’
Why work with Kira & Kira:
- We offer a permanent, full-time position with an immediate start available for the right candidate
- Offices based in Miami with ocean views and a 1-minute walk to the beach
- Join a family - we are a supportive team led by passionate people. We work as a team and all pitch in to deliver excellence, while having (way too much) fun in the process
- No two days are the same - this role offers variety both inside and outside the office
- The opportunity to thrive working with leaders in an exciting and creative growth industry
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV, cover letter telling us why you are the perfect fit for the Kira & Kira team and a copy of your portfolio to email@example.com.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.